Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Define Your Passion

     We continue on with our "Blog-Tember" challenge! Today's prompt... "I am passionate about __________."

     I think, simply put, I'm passionate about people. I'm a firm believer that people reveal more about the nature of God than anything else ever could. We are the crown of creation. That being said, it makes sense that each one of us carries specific traits that reflect who God is and what He's like.

     I think this passion translates into my personality and behavior pretty clearly. I'm passionate about spending time with people, finding out their stories, learning their likes and dislikes, observing their idiosyncrasies, and figuring out what makes them unique. It's a fairly simple concept, but one that I think we've grown to overlook in general. I'm passionate about understanding people as more than just my classmate, my boss, my boyfriend, or my roommate. I believe that it's when our relationship with these people supersedes their role in our lives that we're able to actually see God in them, see the divine footprint that He's left on each individual soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment