Friday, January 11, 2013

St. Agnes, We Are Loyal To You

     Yesterday morning, St. Agnes opened its doors and welcomed back the class of 2012 for an alumni pancake breakfast and yearbook signing. I know it may sound ridiculous considering the fact that I graduated less than a year ago, but the second I walked into the academy, nostalgia slapped me in the face. I began to reflect on all the fantastic memories that took place on the campuses of Strake, St. Agnes, and the parking lot in between. 
     I cannot put into words just how lovely my high school experience was. Strake and St. Agnes allowed me to meet amazing people who continue to influence my life today. But more importantly, they really instilled in me a set of morals and values that make up my personality. The Dominican influence of St. Agnes and the Jesuit influence of Strake have been invaluable in my development.
     I will never be able to thank my parents enough for sending me to such a phenomenal school. It's the best gift they've ever given me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment